- MOX Fuel: A Powerful Mix of Energy and Nonproliferation | Power Engineering?
- Drawing on your computer with paint Bits: Just Colour?
- Russia Suspends Bilateral Agreement with United States Disposal of Weapons-Grade Plutonium!
- Sir Jagadis Chunder Bose His Life and Speeches.
- The danger of mothballing the MOX?
- Russia Suspends Plutonium Agreement | Arms Control Association;
- The Monster Book Of Numbers.
- MOX Battle: Mixed Oxide Nuclear Fuel Raises Safety Questions - Scientific American.
- Information Seeking and Communicating Behavior of Scientists and Engineers (Science and Technology Libraries Series).
- Oxygen Transport to Tissue XXXI: 662 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology).
- Navigation menu.
- Mixed Oxide Fuel (Mox) Exploitation and Destruction in Power Reactors [electronic resource]?
This approach could save taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars per year compared to continuing the status quo. Discussions between the U. Closing the fabrication facility could be an expensive endeavor. Considering the economic impacts of the shutdown, Edward Lyman from Union of Concerned Scientists has suggested an alternative for the infrastructure: preserving the facility as a training site for nuclear security specialists.
The project was placed on cold standby after being effectively cut out of the DOE's Fiscal Year budget request.